There are many rodeo venues in the United States and Canada that host rodeo events throughout the year. Some of the most well-known venues include:
In the United States:
- The Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada – This venue is home to the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) and is considered the premier rodeo event in the United States.
- The AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas – Hosts the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) World Finals, and also hosts other major rodeo events.
- The Cowboy Hall of Fame & Museum in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – This venue hosts the International Finals Rodeo (IFR) and is also home to a museum dedicated to the history of rodeo.
- The Madison Square Garden in New York, New York – Hosts the PBR World Finals, and also hosts other major rodeo events.
- The Calgary Stampede in Calgary, Alberta – This is one of the largest and most well-known rodeos in Canada.
- The Canadian Finals Rodeo (CFR) in Edmonton, Alberta – This event features the best cowboys and cowgirls from across Canada competing in various events.
- The Strathmore Stampede in Strathmore, Alberta – This is a smaller rodeo that takes place annually and features events such as bull riding, steers wrestling, and barrel racing.
These are just a few examples of the many rodeo venues in the United States and Canada. There are many other venues that host rodeos throughout the year, and it’s best to check the official website of the rodeo organization or the event you’re interested in attending for more information.